You are the key player in the your own aging process!
Follow the links to articles in the general press -- it's "news you can use" to support your own efforts to extend the healthy years of life. (Disclaimer)
Thursday, October 20, 2016
- Mouth and gut germs may be linked to migraines
- Exercise helps slow down memory decline
- Magnesium lowers blood pressure
- Tips for navigating this years open enrollment period
- NYT: Which type of exercise is better for the brain?
- Doctors beat the internet when it comes to diagnosing conditions!
- Calcium supplements may not be heart healthy