You are the key player in the your own aging process!
Follow the links to articles in the general press -- it's "news you can use" to support your own efforts to extend the healthy years of life. (Disclaimer)
Tuesday, March 11, 2014
- More body fat raises the risk for ovarian cancer
- Glucosamine: No cure for knee pain or deterioration
- Senior moments don't seem to lead to dementia for most
- Skin cancer survivors may be at risk for other cancers
- New clues to why traffic pollution is so bad for the heart
- CDC: Antibiotic overuse can be deadly
- Surgery may be best for young men with prostate cancer
- World Health Organization: How little sugar should you eat each day?